Monday, January 27, 2020

Topic Research


The topic that that I am wanting to write about is Indian horror  I feel that there are not a lot of stories about Indian Horror out there.  I am a big horror fanatic so this one would be right up my alley. Indian horror has never really been brought as far as cinema or in stories so I think it would be wise to create really creepy stories about the Rakshasa, Pischacha, and the Bhoot Chaaturdashi.  This would  be intriguing because all would be connected by showing up in the last story to join forces to try and destroy mankind.

I would focus on the the Hindu telling of the Rakshasa.  The reason I would choose this one is because the description that Wikipedia gives about them is similar to zombies/werewolfs.  I think being able to vibe off that. A second story that I would talk about are the Pishacha.  These characters seem much different than anything in horror that I have heard about so exploring them further while having them play a huge villain role will be fun to write about.  The third story would focus on the Bhoot Chaturdashi.  With this story I would bring the Rakshasa and Pischacha together and have them join up.

Rakshasa. (May 9, 2018
Bildflut. Source: Wikicommons

No comments:

Post a Comment