Monday, January 13, 2020

Time Strategies

The first article that I read was The Important Habit of Just Starting.  I really enjoyed reading this.  I think this article is useful because it is kind of just like positive reinforcement that I should always have a great mindset when preparing for any challenges that might come up. I should be able to meet them head on.  Besides meeting challenges this article also helps when it comes to starting early on work or school. It reminds us that by developing good habits earlyh they will become traits in the future that we will do without even thinking about them.

The second article I read was Realist Study Plans.  What I got from this one was that we should always set reasonable expectations and goals, whether at work or school.  Trying to reach abov e and beyond what we know we are capable of will just end up hurting us and not do us any good. By planning out our week it allows us to be able to reach our goals that we have set for ourselves and not stretch ourselves to thin. By having a reasonable study plan it allows us to be better prepared for the coming weeks and months.
Time Management. (November 4, 2015)
NasimAhmed96$. Source: Wikicommons

1 comment:

  1. Hey Andrew!
    I am doing some extra commenting so I decided to look around your blog and I found this post. I read the realistic study plan article real quick because I am the worst at setting realistic study goals. I am a huge over achiever. When I plan my days I just keep adding things to my to do list. It is impossible and unnecessary to get it done so I end up feeling defeated. I think this article was a good wake up call to get me back on track with an achievable study plan!

    ReplyDelete