Monday, January 27, 2020

Feedback Strategies


The first article that I read was Try to feedforward instead of Feedback. I really enjoyed this article a lot.  I thought that it was a good idea, that instead of crating, we give useful advice on how someone can propel their story or whatever. Giving suggestions about what might be “cool” or “interesting” would certainly give the author more leverage of what he might be able to add to draw people in.  The second article I read was What Kinds of Messsages Help Kids Grow. This article was helpful as well because it shows that positive reinforcement is always better than being mean and negative toward someone.  People and kids are more likely to respond and change something if they see it as constructive criticism not just someone pointing out the negatives of what they are doing.

I feel confident giving everyone feedback even if it is not that great.  Since I am a film major most of my work has been giving feedback or working on revisions to stories or scripts so I am used to it. 



Feedback. (May 26, 2014)
Alan Levine. Source: Flickr

No comments:

Post a Comment