Monday, January 13, 2020

Assignments

The assignment that intrigues me the most is the storybook one.  The reason for this is because I wonder how much different it is going to be than the one I did for Mythology and Folklore last semester.  It is unlike what I have done in most classes, because with film, we just have a bunch of readings and movies to watch.  Here, we have actual assignments that require time and effort to complete them.  Most of the stuff I do in my other classes are on paper or with worksheets but with this class everything is online.  The extra credit always grabs my attention but the one that interest me the most is probably the extra story ones.  I love writing stories so it would be easy for me to write one extra story a week.

Assignment. (NA)
Nick Youngson. Source: Picpedia

No comments:

Post a Comment