Monday, January 13, 2020

Technology Tools

I have taken many online classes during my college career.  I actually prefer them to real classes that happen on campus.  I think it easier to manage the work load and time when everything is due at the end of the week.  Doing online classes allow me to work at my own pace so I am not time crunching and trying to do get everything done in one day. This class is exactly like the Mythology and Folklore class that I took last semester, so nothing has really changed. There aren’t really any skills that I want to work on this semester. Having a online class like this one really does expand your computer skills and gives you strengths that you can use later in life.
Learning Technology Tools. (November 27, 2017)
Texas State Library and Archives Commission. Source: Wikicommons

No comments:

Post a Comment