Monday, February 24, 2020

Week 8 comments and Feedback

Feedback in
I think the quality of comments and feedback that I receive from everyone is great.  I feel that by looking at the comments I can better tailor my blog stories to have a more profound impact on the reader.  Hopefully, I can draw their attention and not divert it. The comments that I find the best are the ones that are critical and offer suggestions.

Feedback out
I feel like the kind of comments that I leave everyone is helpful. I think that I offer good insight and helpful suggestions while not coming across as rude or disrespectful. I think that other people's writing has helped me shaped my own writing because I can really see what other people like and don't like when it comes to the stories we tell.

Blog Comments
I do feel like I get to connect with people while commenting on their blogs.  It is a good interaction that can set the tone going forward in this class if I have questions I need to ask.

Looking Forward
I could probably make sure that my comments give more helpful suggestions and also some "what if" questions. I feel like no changes are needed for my introduction or comment wall.

Feedback. (March 18, 2019)
Mohamed_hassan. Source: Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment