Monday, February 3, 2020

Tech Tip: Twine

Instead of doing a story I decided to check out Twine.  I have heard of twine but never used it.  I thought that it was very enjoyable creating a game others can play.  I think it definitely would be neat to create a story on twine.  It would make it more interactive and that way whoever is playing the game would not lose interest.  By actively participating they are presented the same choices as the characters in the story.  In a way they are choosing their own fate as well as their characters.

Twine would be a really cool way to do a storybook for our project.  It would be a interactive experience for all involved. The people would be able to see the consequences of the choices that they make.  Sure, they can go back and choose different choices but they will always be haunted by the first choice they made.

I have included the link if anyone wants to play.  It is a real simple dumb game but I thought it might make people laugh.  I am planning to do another one that will be longer and more detailed.


No comments:

Post a Comment