Monday, February 24, 2020

Week 8 Reading and Writing

I feel that my reading and writing assignments are going well for me.  I must say that it is a tad difficult to understand what I am reading since I know nothing about Indian folklore.  What I can say is that I enjoy it a lot.

I am happy with the layout of my blog because I feel like the overall aesthetic is representing what we are reading.  On top of that my project website is coming along very well and hopefully it will be better than the one I did for Mythology and Folklore.

My biggest writing accomplishment in this class would probably be the fact that I am able to write stories at all.  Having really no background in understanding Indian epics, I thought it would be difficult to produce stories and understand them but I feel like I am doing a good job.

I don't think there is anything that I need to be doing to get more out of the readings.  I think the stories I write could be a little more cohesive and not be as rushed.

NA. (April 3, 2016)
NA. Source: Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment