Monday, February 24, 2020

Week 8 Progress

Looking Back
I definitely am happy with my progress. I think I am a week or two ahead of where I was last year when I was in the Mythology and Folklore class. I am most proud of the fact that I am actually getting ahead of class.  Trying to balance this class and my capstone is a challenge but with me being a week ahead it allows me more time to focus on my capstone. My weekly routine is doing most of the assignments on Sunday then finishing it up on Monday.  The assignments I enjoy the most is definitely adding to my storybook.

Looking Forward
I want to keep the same pace that is have been going with for the rest of the semester and not slack off. One pitfall that I want to put off is putting off a week of homework for this class since I am a week or two ahead.  I might change the layout of my storybook later on but I am not sure yet.

Looking Forward. (February 9, 2018)
500px. Source: Wikicommons

No comments:

Post a Comment